Please read our Terms and Conditions page carefully before using our website and service, operated by Goosefoot. Your access to and use of the Goosefoot service is conditioned on your acceptance and compliance with our Terms. These terms apply to all visitors, users and others who access or use our service. Our Terms are a binding contract between you and Goosefoot LLC.
1. Schedule: Goosefoot provides weekly meal planning, offered on a monthly, 6-month, or annual subscription basis. Goosefoot meal plans are generated out each Thursday to the subscriber’s email box. Meal plans can also be accessed through the subscriber’s account via MYGOOSEFOOT on the Goosefoot website. At our discretion, some of the meal plans may be limited a few weeks of the year due to interruptions of major holidays.
2. Payment/Billing: Each initial subscription entails a one-time payment that reflects the length of that subscription, and no refunds are available for cancelling early.
For Monthly subscribers, $15 will be charged to your account upon subscription, and then each month that follows, through an auto-renewal system, unless you cancel or change your plan before your term is up. For 6-Month subscribers, $75 will be charged to your account upon subscription, and then every 6 months, through an auto-renewal system, unless you cancel or change your plan before your term is up. For annual subscribers, $135 will be charged to your account, and then again every 12 months, through an auto-renewal system, unless you cancel or change your plan before your term is up.
Each subscriber will receive a one-week notice prior to the end of their subscription term, informing them that their term is nearly up and that it will automatically renew for the subsequent period of the same length as the initial term. A subscriber has the ability to cancel their subscription or change their plan ahead of their term’s end. They can do so in their account.
3. Switching Plans: A subscriber is able to make a plan change within their account and can do so at any time during their term. That change will initiate immediately upon the end of the previous term.
4. Rate: When you subscribe to a rate, that rate is grandfathered in for the life of the subscription.
5. Subscriber Account: Goosefoot subscribers can access their account by clicking the MYGOOSEFOOT link on the website. Subscribers will have access to their current meal plan and recipes and to an “archive” of meal plans. Archived meal plans and recipe reflect all the plans purchased within a subscriber’s past subscription terms; those are there for life, unless Goosefoot expires. A subscriber’s account allows them to cancel, upgrade or downgrade a current subscription, and alter personal and financial information. Should Goosefoot expire, accounts may no longer be accessed.
6. Cancelling: Cancellation of subscription must be done by the subscriber within their account and not via an email request. A subscriber can cancel at any time during the term of their subscription, but there will be no refunds available. Even after cancellation, a subscriber will still receive their weekly meal plans until the remainder of their term is over, and they will be able to forever access their account and meal plan and recipe archive, unless this business expires.
7. Accurate Information: As a condition of your use of our website and services, you agree to give us true, accurate, current, and complete information as prompted by the registration forms, when registering for or using our website and services, and to update and maintain the accuracy and completeness of the information.
1. All Goosefoot website, branding, and newsletter material, including photography, video, and illustration, is original and owned by us and cannot be copied, shared or distributed without permission.
2. Each Goosefoot subscription should be used per one household.
3. Goosefoot reserves the right to cancel your subscription if we come to learn you are copying, distributing, or sharing without permission. We reserve the right to refuse service to anyone for any reason at any time.
4. Please enjoy the Goosefoot website, but don’t steal any of its material.
1. The Goosefoot website, blog, or newsletter may contain links to third-party websites or services that are not owned or controlled by Goosefoot. Goosefoot has no control over, and assumes no responsibility for, the content, privacy policies, or practices of any third party websites or services. You further acknowledge and agree that Goosefoot shall not be responsible or liable, directly or indirectly, for any damage or loss caused or alleged to be caused by or in connection with use of or reliance on any such content, goods or services available on or through any such websites or services.
1. We reserve the right, at our sole discretion, to modify or replace these Terms at any time. If a revision is material we will try to provide at least a 30 day notice prior to any new terms taking effect, but please check periodically for any updates or changes. What constitutes a material change will be determined at our sole discretion.
1. Although Goosefoot believes that food is indeed medicine, we do not pretend to be medical practitioners, and cannot claim to diagnose or treat health conditions you may have. Nothing contained in our website should be considered medical advice.
1. If you’ve any questions or conflicts about these Terms, please contact us at email@example.com, or 651.231.4356.